Version dated September 04th, 2018
This Policy (hereinafter «the Policy») sets the rules for processing personal data (hereinafter «the personal data», «the data») of users (hereinafter «the Users», «you») during their use of Atlant Games ltd websites (hereinafter, accordingly, «the Websites», «Atlant Games ltd»») and games accessible therefrom (hereinafter jointly «the Games», each individually – «the Game»). The Policy includes appendices and supplement constituting an integral part hereof.
The Policy constitutes an integral part of the License Agreement and the Rules of the Game (hereinafter jointly “the Agreement”).
Read this Policy carefully. If you wish to set up an Account on any of our Websites, you need to provide Atlant Games ltd with the personal data required for Atlant Games ltd to fulfil the conditions of the Agreement.
We ask you to confirm that you have acquainted yourself with the Policy, agree with it in full and have provided your informed and free consent to gathering and processing of your personal data by the means and for the purposes indicated herein. Such confirmation will be deemed accepted once you click on the relevant button, or tick the checkbox and/or provide any other obvious confirmation on the Game Website and/or interface of the Game.
If you do not agree with the terms for processing of personal data, please refuse to download, install or make any other use of the Game and the Website.
Atlant Games ltd has the right to periodically amend and/or supplement this Policy without giving users any prior written warning. The new version of the Policy is posted https://reignofguilds.com/en/privacy-policy/ and comes into effect 10 (ten) days later. By consenting to the Policy, you confirm your understanding of the need to acquaint yourself with the Policy in relation to amendments and/or supplements made thereto. If you continue using the Websites and/or the Games after the Policy is amended, you thereby confirm your consent to the new version.
2. About us
If you have any questions about processing of personal data within the scope of using the games posted on the Websites or about the Policy, you may contact Atlant Games ltd, legal address: Platonova st., 33, 185, Minsk, Belarus, 220005 (hereinafter «Atlant Games ltd», «we», «our» and «us»)by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We respect your right to confidentiality of personal data and process such data and other information provided by you or gathered about you exclusively in accordance with the given Policy and the applicable law.
3. Data collection
We collect personal data about you in the following cases:
- an Account is set up on the Websites and/or in the Game;
- an Agreement is concluded and performed with Atlant Games ltd to use Game and for conclusion of other associated agreements;
- participation in testing of new versions and/or updates of the Websites and/or Games (if applicable);
- participation in competitions and other such events conducted by us or third parties in relation to a Game;
- provision of the access to the Websites and/or Games by means of data used for accessing third party resources;
- submission of requests, letters or other messages to Atlant Games Limited by you;
- performance of other actions while you use the Websites and/or the Games.
4. The data we collect
You permit us to receive from you data of the following categories during your use of the Websites and the Games.
When your Account is set up, you permit us to receive and process Account Data:
- Email address, distribution language, in-game identifier (login and password), social media identifiers.
During your use of the Websites and the Games, you permit us to receive and process the following Trace Data:
- Information about use by you of the Websites and the Games, including, information about the time and method of use of the Websites and the Games, the data flow and capture of screen elements with which you interact (clicking on a button with a mouse or otherwise) during use of our Websites and the Games (the so-called “clickstream”).
- Registration files (logs) and statistics on actions on our Websites and in the Games.
- Technical information about devices and operating systems you use when visiting the Websites or using the Games, specifically information about means for controlling access to information media (Media Access Control, MAC), the device identifier (Unique Device Identifier, UDID), analogous device identifiers, your IP address and information about the browser used.
When you use the Websites and the Games, you permit us to receive and process Data about information materials:
- Information you publish on any Game forums;
- Information transmitted using the Game Chat function of the Game;
- Information you provide to us when applying for information of interest to you, or for technical support, or as part of confirmation of the right to use the Games, including your financial information;
- Information that does not identify you, apart from Account Data that you provide when participating in competitions, lotteries, tournaments, other marketing campaigns and surveys.
The user may refuse to receive notifications and other messages of an advertising nature by contacting Atlant Games ltd as specified in the Policy “About Us” section or by other means indicated in the received messages.
When the Websites and/or the Games are used by means of authorisation via social media, the user confirms that they have read and agreed that Atlant Games ltd collecting and processing the data of the user’s social media account, including: name, photography or other image used as an avatar, user social media identifier, email address, the language used, as well as other information, in the manner set forth in the Policy. In addition, in the given case, the user gives their consent and expresses their understanding that the user’s account data may be accessible to other users of the Websites and the Games.
If the user uses a social media application connected with the Game, by the fact of doing so, the users gives their consent and expresses their understanding that the information about the user, including their name, surname, nickname, data about their character in the Games, game achievements and games statistics might be accessible to users of the social media used.
5. Grounds for processing personal data
We process personal data on the following grounds:
- processing of personal data is necessary for achieving the purposes envisaged by the applicable legislation;
- processing of personal data is necessary for performing an agreement to which the personal data subject is the party, including performance of the Agreement;
- processing of personal data is necessary for exercising the rights and legitimate interests of Atlant Games ltd;
- processing of personal data is performed with the consent of the personal data subject to such processing of their personal data.
6. Purposes of processing personal data
The purpose of collecting personal data about you is performance by Atlant Games ltd of the following actions:
- perform agreements to which the user is the party in connection with using the Websites and/or the Games;
- provide users with the possibility of using the Websites and materials available thereon, including the Games;
- grant to you the right to use the Games and perform the terms of the Agreement;
- correct identified errors, make modifications and improvements to the Websites and/or the Games;
- ensure the functioning and security of the Websites and the Games;
- provide the required technical support;
- provide for interaction with users, including for answering any questions from users about using the Websites and/or the Games and/or providing technical support for the Websites and/or the Games;
- send notifications and other messages concerning the Websites and/or the Games, including notifications about events connected therewith, their updates, events, campaigns and other marketing materials, to users who have agreed to receive them;
- analyze user’s behavior, effectiveness of use of the Websites and/or the Games;
- identify, investigate and prevent unlawful actions or actions in breach of the Agreement, as well as in cases of violation of rights to intellectual property of Atlant Games ltd, its affiliates, right holders of the Games and other users.
We have the right to use your email address to provide you with information about our Games, as well as other information similar to that requested from us by you, unless you refuse to receive the given information. We may create a “personal user profile”, linking the Account Data to the given trace in order to improve or modify the quality of the Websites and the principles behind our work, as well as for our own advertising purposes: for advertising and market research. You have the right to deny use of your email address for the given purposes. You may do this both when setting up your Account and at any future time by following the instructions for refusing mail-outs at the end of the emails received from us.
7. Information we do not collect
Atlant Games ltd does not collect or process information about the racial or ethnic affiliation of users, their political views, religious or philosophical convictions, state of health of personal life.
We do not request or collect copies of identity documents or identification numbers and you undertake not to provide us with such data and not to post them on the Websites.
Several categories of cookies used on the Websites are described below. The description of them will help you understand whether you want to exchange data with our Websites and other online services, as well as the means by which the given exchange takes place.
Cookies of this category are required so you can use the different sections of the Websites and certain functions. Without essential cookies, you will be unable to use the online services provided on the Websites. Consequently, if you refuse use of the given category of cookies, you will not be able to use the different sections of the Websites or certain functions. Moreover, the encryption language of the Websites uses session cookies.
Our technical cookies store anonymous information about you use the Websites and their functions. For instance, our technical cookies gather information about the Website pages you visit most often, viewed advertisements and announcements with which you work on the Websites or other websites on which we post advertisements, as well as information about error messages you receive.
The Websites may use other analogous analytical cookies, including from the Yandex.Metrica service. Such cookies are used to obtain information about use of the Websites by users. The information is collected anonymously and is used to compile reports about the number of visitors to the Websites, their location and the pages they visit.
Functional cookies are used for remembering your preferences (such as your preferred language, country or other online settings) and collect anonymous information.
Targeting or advertising cookies
External advertisers, advertising networks, providers of data exchange system, analytical marketing system and other services may store on your device independent target advertising cookies. Independent target advertising cookies gather information about the pages you visit on various websites and online services in order to show you relevant advertising announcements on websites and online services of third parties. Advertising networks may transfer such information to advertisers via their networks. The information obtained using such independent advertising cookies does not contain data allowing individual identification but is used for identifying users on various websites. We may use advertising services of third parties. You may opt out of their services by following the instructions and/or links to the companies’ relevant websites or contact us directly.
If you wish to prohibit third parties and us from using cookies, you may change your browser settings and disable cookies. Since different browsers use different functions for opting out of cookie use, go into your browser’s “Help” menu to obtain additional information. Please note that, if you opt out of us using cookies, this might affect how certain functions of the websites and the Games work.
9. How personal data is used
Atlant Games ltd may process user data by the following methods: collection, recording, arrangement, accumulation, updating, amendments, transmission, depersonalization, pseudonymization, deletion and destruction of data.
Atlant Games ltd may also copy user data and use user data combined with other data Atlant Games ltd collects in accordance with this Policy for ensuring the functioning and development of the Websites and the Games and administering them.
The user gives their consent to transfer of data to affiliates and partners of Atlant Games ltd, including the right holders of the Games, for the purposes envisaged hereby, including, when necessary, for continuous use by users of the Websites and/or the Games. Such affiliates and partners process the data on the conditions of this Policy and in accordance with the applicable legislation.
We store user data for as long as we have legal grounds for processing personal data. Once an Account is deleted or the Agreement otherwise cancelled, we have the right to store your data for two months, unless we have other legal grounds for storing the data.
For the purpose of data storage, the users gives their consent to Atlant Games ltd being entitled to pseudonymize user data by the means envisaged by the applicable legislation.
The user has the right to request information from Atlant Games ltd about processing of the data they have provided.
The user confirms their understanding of and consent to the fact that deletion of the data provided thereby from the Atlant Games ltd systems is impossible if there are valid agreements between Atlant Games ltd and you to use the Games or other agreements. The user has the right to request deletion of their data when agreements for use of the Games and/or other agreements are concluded. Deletion of data may result in the termination of the Agreement, as a result user may lose the right to use the Games.
10. Transfer of your information to other persons
We do not transfer your data to other persons other than in the following cases:
- we are required to transfer the information by the applicable legislation, requirements of state or right-protection agencies, for the purposes of preventing crime;
- it is necessary for observance of the Forum Rules, the Agreement or the rules of any Game, ensuring the security of our users and third parties, protection of our rights and property, well as the rights and property of other users and third parties or we have reasonable grounds to believe that disclosure of the information is required by law;
- it is necessary for granting you the rights to use the Games, access to any functional you request from us, and you agree that we may transfer your data and information about you between our companies and/or third parties that render us services, including arrangements for the payment of the license fee.
You agree that, in the given cases, your data and information about you may be subject to cross-border transfer.
We have the right to transfer anonymous information (that is, information that does not identify you either directly or indirectly) and generalized information (that is, information about user groups and categories, including game statistics and actions that do not identify the individual and may not be used to identify the user) to our advertising partners.
We also have the right to permit our advertisers to collect anonymous and general information and they may subsequently transfer such information to us. Our advertisers may collect information using technological trace (such as cookies and web beacons). These technologies allow our advertisers to develop and publish target advertisements, including on third party websites, and to provide you with advertisements of goods and services that might interest you. The advertisers may also use this information for controlling, improving and adjusting the effectiveness of their own work.
We acknowledge that we bear special obligations to protect children’s data. We will not deliberately collect or process children’s data without the parents’ knowledge.
In the context of this Policy, the term “children” means individual under the age of 18 (eighteen) years.
We take all possible preventive measures to preclude loss, unlawful use, amendment or deletion of your data. Our staff, contractors and authorized persons may gain access to the data received from you but their use is restricted to the range of duties performed by them in connection with enabling you to use the Websites and the Games. Our staff, contractors and authorized persons granted access to your data and information about you are obliged to ensure their confidentiality. They are also prohibited from using them for any purposes other than those listed above or in connection with processing of your enquiries.
We take the necessary technical, administrative and physical security means to protect your data.
13. Third-party websites
The Websites and the Games may contain links to other websites, games and services provided by third parties, including retailers. Your consent to the conditions of this Policy applying only to your data and information about you received by use within the scope of your use of the Websites and the Games, and we do not bear liability for any data third parties might collect, store and use through their own websites or within the scope of the services rendered by them. You need to read carefully the confidentiality policy of each website you visit.
14. Your rights
You may update, correct or delete your own personal information in the settings section of your Account on the Websites.
You have the right, at any time, to exercise the following rights in relation to your data that may be recognized as personal data under the applicable law, in particular:
- You have the right to ask us to provide you with copies of your personal data in our possession and/or information about how they are processed.
- You have the right to ask us about updating and correction of any outdated or incorrect information about you that we store.
- You may request that any information received by us from third-party resources to be deleted.
- If you decide to opt out from receiving advertisements from us by email, you may do so as described above. You may also refuse any advertisements from us by following the instructions in the letter.
If you wish to exercise one of the above rights, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note that, even if you send us a request to delete personal data about you from our information systems, we may retain all the information required for us to prevent fraud and abuse, perform analysis or fulfil legal obligations, or if we have grounds to believe there is a lawful reason to do so.
Please also note that, if you opt out or restrict the number of advertisements received from us, we will need up to 10 (ten) working days to process your request and update our mail-out settings. In addition, even after you opt out from receiving commercial message, you will continue to receive administrative announcements relating to the Websites and the Games from us until the Agreement is terminated.
If you suspect that we are processing your data other than in compliance with the Policy, you may contact a competent personal data protection agency. More information about the possibility of contacting a personal data protection agency is available here: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/raising-concerns/.
15. Security settings
Apart from the security measures we take to protect your data, you agree to assume the obligations to ensure confidentiality of your Account and related information about you, including restriction of access to the information.
We bear no liability for and do not exercise control over data you disclose to other users, as well as third parties. You agree to select which information you will exchange, on what terms and with which recipients. If you post any personal information about yourself on the Websites and/or in the Games, until it is deleted or archived, it can be copied by other users and/or third parties. Nor do we guarantee that such information will be inaccessible to unauthorized persons on the Websites/in the Games.