Steam playtest #1

Discussion in 'News and announcements' started by Karl, Jan 7, 2023.

1. Karl

Karl Администратор Staff Member

Oct 2, 2017
    Dear friends!

It's time for the first playtest on Steam!

The test is open:
    carried out via Steam playtest, everyone who signed up for it will get an access as well as those who wants to join during testing period.

Lasts for 3 days:
    starts at 17:00 01/07/2023 and ends at 20:00 01/10/2023 (GMT+00:00) .

Server:
    Normal, i.e. the Steam Playtest participants are located on the same servers as the owners of previously received keys (ROG Club and other distributions);

The test is limited by several locations:
    Starting tavern and Rivulet Island. Servers with the kingdom of Dwarrhan will not be launched, and the quest for tokens to leave the Island has a special limit of 5+ million talers.

In this playtest, you will be able to learn the basics of the game in a tavern and get to the Rivulet Island, where you can get familiar with the main mechanics of the game: PvE (including fights with 2 bosses), PvP in the “Black Zone” on a destroyed castle, powders crafting, quests and much more. The most persistent will be able to get unique items from the Rivulet Island (cloak and helmet, which will come in handy in the future).

P.S.
    This is the first open test and it’s technical for us, so server crashes and rollbacks are possible. We call for your understanding and patience. And of course, we will be glad to hear any feedback from you!

ROG’oms up!

• Like! Like! x 3
  2. Kasteel

Kasteel Главный по огню Patron Emissary ROG Club

Nov 15, 2017
    I hope the foreign fan base has grown. We will wait for the guys on the test)) good luck

• Like! Like! x 1
  3. veteeren@gmail.com

veteeren@gmail.com Bard

Jan 8, 2023
    Hi devs and mods!
    I’m not able to make any pre-order purchase on the site, is their any other way to do it or just wait until it’s up again?
    Best Regards
    SirSavage

P.S I’ll bring all of my mates to this game if possible to buy it and play already during Pre Alpha or upcoming Alpha release.

• Like! Like! x 2
  4. ROG_LEAD

ROG_LEAD Project Manager Staff Member Patron ROG Club

May 8, 2017
    Pre-order has been suspended for everyone in 2021.
    We planned to launch it between playtests #1 and #2 so that players can try the game for free before purchasing it, and we were confident that we could release it.

We will announce the resumption of pre-order.

We are very pleased to hear that! Thank you for your attention to the project!

• Like! Like! x 2