Introduce yourself!

Discussion in 'Tavern' started by Diamay, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Diamay

Diamay Count

Jan 17, 2018
    Hi everyone!

You can introduce yourself here and even find new friends :)

Nice to meet you and welcome!

2. Diamay

Diamay Count

Jan 17, 2018
    Well, I can start this topic: hi guys, my name is Julia, I'm from Saint-Petersburg (you know... beautiful rainy city with plenty of mysteries).

I really glad to meet you here and can't wait to see all of you in Reign of Guilds :)

• Like! Like! x 1
  3. Miroku

Miroku III degree of vocation

Apr 16, 2018
    Hey guys, my name is Miroku, I'm just a player and I want to find a game for a long years. I came from WoW and hope we will see here a lot of nice and great stuff.

Can't wait alpha!

• Like! Like! x 2
  4. Snake0136

Snake0136 III degree of vocation

Apr 8, 2018
    Hi guys, I'm Snake, I'm not playing yet. I'm waiting for the test. The game attracts me and I hope so

• Like! Like! x 2
  5. Kasteel

Kasteel Главный по огню ROG Club

Nov 15, 2017
    Hi guys, I'm Miroslav
    I live in Saint Petersburg
    From Hobbies: Games, Work in different editors (Such as Photoshop, After effect, etc), addicted to medieval times before, even participated in mock battles.At the moment, mostly studying.
    In RoG came because very much inspired by the very idea and concept of the project.

I hope to make friends with everyone

6. Kozzion

Kozzion III degree of vocation

Apr 8, 2018
    Hi All, im Bram aka Kozzion.
    Living in Belgium and playing games for 30 years so far and not quitting anytime soon :D

This game attracts me as it reminds me of Darkfall wich I played years so am very curious how this game will turn out to be.
    Take your time to polish the game and implement your vision and the rest will come :) Good luck and see you online!

• Like! Like! x 4
  7. Van

Van III degree of vocation Patron ROG Club

Aug 3, 2018
    Hello I am a long-time MMORPG player intrigued by this game's aesthetics and more oldschool take on the genre, hoping to see it succeed in accomplishing what it sets out to do. More casual themepark MMOs have taken over and we need games like this more than ever. Very happy to be here.

• Like! Like! x 2
  8. Selzyr

Selzyr III degree of vocation ROG Club

Dec 2, 2018
    Sup, Selzyr, 31 years old, Originally from Portugal, living in the UK/London currently, 3D designer, gamer and as my wife says, very annoying person when focused on something.

• Like! Like! x 2
  9. sh33p

sh33p III degree of vocation Maecenas ROG Club

Mar 12, 2019
    It's me

10. tweestr

tweestr VI degree of vocation ROG Club

Nov 22, 2017
    Привет Никита. Ты ошибся топиком https://reignofguilds.com/forum/index.php?threads/znakomimsja.4/
    Но здорово, что английский язык тебя не смутил)

• Like! Like! x 1
  11. Шафо Неосязаемый

Шафо Неосязаемый Lumberjack

May 31, 2019