Encountered Bugs

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Sckiz, Feb 22, 2023.

1. Sckiz

Sckiz II degree of vocation ROG Club

Feb 12, 2021
    I found my 69 minutes in the game pretty frustrating..

The keybinding is not responding how it should
    Crouch not working and cannot attack in third person view.
    Looting feels weird as i see chest and food but cannot interact with them as well as tools and other things in the world.
    I understand it early days but i feel an explanation to what is working in the game would give me a better start in my testing and feedback.

2. SongoguPL

SongoguPL III degree of vocation ROG Club

Jan 5, 2023
    1. In what sense are they unresponsive? Don't be surprised that the character, when pulling out one item, suddenly gives up and pulls out another, because you want it so, he must first finish the pull out animation, hide that item and then pull out the next one.

3. SongoguPL

Jan 5, 2023
    2. Kucanie masz nawet w opcjach że jest aktualnie wyłączone, a co do trzecioosobowej kamery służy ona tylko do biegania, cytuję F.A.Q. "The combat system is formed for 1st person view, but you’ll be able to switch camera to 3rd person.

Switching to the 3rd person camera will be prohibited in active combat zones (castles/arena)."
    (jeśli chcesz więcej poczytać zapraszam w link - https://reignofguilds.com/en/faq/)

4. SongoguPL

Jan 5, 2023
    3. Pamiętaj że dopiero zakończono PT2, więc jesteśmy jeszcze daleko od wczesnego dostępu nawet, już nie mówiąc o grze właściwej, a na PT powinniśmy się skupić na mechanikach i błędach niż na takich pierdołach. Ponadto trzeba jakoś wypełnić świat, aby nie byo pusto, więc skrzynie, jedzenie, i tak dalej świetnie się do tego nadaje. A wytłumaczyć można to w prosty sposób fabularnie dlaczego nie możesz tego podnieść - To jest kradzież, a ona jest zabroniona na wyspie, więc nie możesz nadszarpnąć zaufania tubylców bo inaczej nie wydostałbyś się z wyspy, bo przecież to oni posiadają kamień teleportacji na kontynet

5. SongoguPL

Jan 5, 2023
    4. It's about you testing and discovering what works and what doesn't, of course both me and the administration are happy that you wrote and reported something, because it means that you really want to take part in the tests and help in the development of the game: )

(P.S. I wrote each point separately to make it easier to replay :p)