Introduce yourself!

Discussion in 'Tavern' started by Diamay, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Diamay

Diamay Count

Jan 17, 2018
    Hi everyone!

You can introduce yourself here and even find new friends :)

Nice to meet you and welcome!

• Like! Like! x 3
  2. Diamay

Diamay Count

Jan 17, 2018
    Well, I can start this topic: hi guys, my name is Julia, I'm from Saint-Petersburg (you know... beautiful rainy city with plenty of mysteries).

I really glad to meet you here and can't wait to see all of you in Reign of Guilds :)

• Like! Like! x 4
  3. Miroku

Miroku III degree of vocation

Apr 16, 2018
    Hey guys, my name is Miroku, I'm just a player and I want to find a game for a long years. I came from WoW and hope we will see here a lot of nice and great stuff.

Can't wait alpha!

• Like! Like! x 4
  4. Snake0136

Snake0136 III degree of vocation

Apr 8, 2018
    Hi guys, I'm Snake, I'm not playing yet. I'm waiting for the test. The game attracts me and I hope so

• Like! Like! x 4
  5. Kasteel

Kasteel Главный по огню Patron Emissary ROG Club

Nov 15, 2017
    Hi guys, I'm Miroslav
    I live in Saint Petersburg
    From Hobbies: Games, Work in different editors (Such as Photoshop, After effect, etc), addicted to medieval times before, even participated in mock battles.At the moment, mostly studying.
    In RoG came because very much inspired by the very idea and concept of the project.

I hope to make friends with everyone

• Like! Like! x 1
  6. Kozzion

Kozzion III degree of vocation

Apr 8, 2018
    Hi All, im Bram aka Kozzion.
    Living in Belgium and playing games for 30 years so far and not quitting anytime soon :D

This game attracts me as it reminds me of Darkfall wich I played years so am very curious how this game will turn out to be.
    Take your time to polish the game and implement your vision and the rest will come :) Good luck and see you online!

• Like! Like! x 5
  7. Van

Van III degree of vocation Patron ROG Club

Aug 3, 2018
    Hello I am a long-time MMORPG player intrigued by this game's aesthetics and more oldschool take on the genre, hoping to see it succeed in accomplishing what it sets out to do. More casual themepark MMOs have taken over and we need games like this more than ever. Very happy to be here.

• Like! Like! x 3
  8. Selzyr

Selzyr III degree of vocation ROG Club

Dec 2, 2018
    Sup, Selzyr, 31 years old, Originally from Portugal, living in the UK/London currently, 3D designer, gamer and as my wife says, very annoying person when focused on something.

• Like! Like! x 3
  9. sh33p

sh33p III degree of vocation Maecenas ROG Club

Mar 12, 2019
    It's me

• Like! Like! x 1
  10. tweestr

tweestr Count ROG Club

Nov 22, 2017
    Привет Никита. Ты ошибся топиком https://reignofguilds.com/forum/index.php?threads/znakomimsja.4/
    Но здорово, что английский язык тебя не смутил)

• Like! Like! x 2
  11. Шафо Неосязаемый

Шафо Неосязаемый III degree of vocation

May 31, 2019
    • Like! Like! x 1
  12. Ser Medieval

Ser Medieval III degree of vocation ROG Club

Jul 23, 2019
    Nice to meet you all!

• Like! Like! x 6
  13. wain

wain Count Benefactor Emissary ROG Club

Feb 28, 2019
    u2

• Like! Like! x 1
  14. DarkLink

DarkLink Lumberjack

Jan 10, 2020
    you're the reason I'm here, keep up the good work. So hey guys, my name is Stergos coming from the historical Greece. Hope to meet you all online sometime soon!

• Like! Like! x 6
  15. Baeyer

Baeyer Lumberjack ROG Club

Jan 21, 2020
    I'm an old timer (32) and have been playing MMOs since 1999. My favorites having included Everquest, Dark Age of Camelot, Asheron's Call and Shadowbane. I'm seeking to find a sandbox MMO that is heavily focused on pvp and conquest in a sandbox setting. I was honestly looking forward to New World but since they announced the removal of open world pvp from New World I have come looking for greener pastures.

There seems to be few well done open world pvp conquest games but I have hope that RoG will fill this niche nicely as it has been void of a quality MMO for some time now.

Look forward to trying out the game, hope to see you guys in game in the near future :)

• Like! Like! x 8
  16. Necromantic

Necromantic III degree of vocation

Jan 12, 2020
    Hi there. I've been playing MMORPGs for about 20 years now. Pretty much beta tested or after release trialed about every MMORPG there is or was. I've been an active part in the Mortal Online community and one of the leaders of a relatively well known guild years ago. There haven't been many new MMORPGs, especially Sandboxes, coming to the market in recent years and even the sandboxes on the horizon just don't seem like my thing. I recently found out about this game and it seems to have a lot of the things I am looking for and that other games are missing, so I signed up here shortly after.

• Like! Like! x 4
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
  17. MakerT1

MakerT1 Bard

Jan 29, 2020
    Uh, hi. I'm Thien. Came here looking for Cu and some Au too so hi

• Like! Like! x 2
  18. Bnem

Bnem Bard

Feb 22, 2020
    Hi Im Bnem!

• Like! Like! x 1
  19. quickzR

quickzR Bard

Feb 26, 2020
    Hello all,

Just found out about this game recently. Looking forward to start supporting it and to see it's development!

• Like! Like! x 3
  20. wain

wain Count Benefactor Emissary ROG Club

Feb 28, 2019
    hi there ;) Remember you abit from gloria victis, welcome! :)

• Like! Like! x 1