Some questions

Discussion in 'Questions for admins' started by Killua Zoldyck, Aug 29, 2018.

1. Arlo Azera

Arlo Azera III degree of vocation

Aug 29, 2018
    I have a new question do u think they will have alignment like if u do bad or evil choices u will turn evil and other things like good objects will do more damage to u or quests u can't to because u need to have good alignment for that quest?Ok also about karma with the “psycho” status will the game have items or ability"s that can hide it as long as they wear that object because if we decide to be something like an assassin that kills for hire or we are just attacked alot by non crazy people even if we are no tcrazy so the “psycho” status people have a chance like in the anime Sword Art online but make it so players can gain a Observation skill that can see past the object/skill if it is high enough but same with the object that hides karma.

• Like! Like! x 3
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
  2. Radvald

Radvald Администратор ROG Club

Jan 25, 2018
    Psychopaths are players who are basically toxic and have exclusively negative influence both on other players and on the economy of the game world.
    Therefore, we are not going to "reward" them for that in any way. The only opportunities that will be granted to psycho players are visiting special "outlaw city" and participation in special events for them.

Otherwise, everybody will be psycho :)

• Like! Like! x 1
  3. Arlo Azera

Aug 29, 2018
    i know you won't reward them i'm just wondering if u might add a type of object that will hide the psycho status for a short amount of time and if u do will u add a skill named observation for normal people to see past the skill to even it out but both those skills can level up but it is harder for the psycho and i was also wondering if there was something like good and evil alignment that make objects do more damage to the bad people while also making quest like saving someone not available because they are evil.?

4. Arlo Azera

Aug 29, 2018
    And if so it will make them have a chance if that status does not go away after being killed alot of times so they can progress.